Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chapter Five

2. How much television do you watch today? which programs do you try to watch regularly? what attracts you to your favorite programs?
I do not watch much television, but I do watch my weekly shows. I like watching gossip girl, and sport center, the office and friends. I try and watch gossip girl every Monday and i watch sport center when there is a big game, or just to watch highlights. I like funny shows like the office you can just watch it and laugh, and i like sport center because i love watching sports.

1. Describe your earliest memories of watching television. what was your favorite show? which if any shows did your family watch together? were there shows that you were not allowed to watch?
When i was younger I watched a lot of cartoons. I watched a lot of cartoons with my brother even if he was older, for awhile we watched the same shows. My family did not watch a lot of shows together until me and my brother got older, so now my family watches a lot of show together now that were older. There was not much shows that i could not watch, it was just understood that we watch shows that were meant for kids.

5. How do you think new technologies will change TV viewing habits? I think new technologies such as DVR recording changes the viewing habits. Now that people can pre-record it lets them watch there favorite shows whenever they want instead of just the time it airs. People do not have to wait and watch commercials because with DVR you can fast forward and rewind. It changes the way people watch and view television today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment